Dependant Pass Application

A Dependant Pass is given to the spouse and/or children of Employment Pass or S-Pass holders. This allows them to reside in Singapore with the Employment Pass or S-Pass holder, until their Pass is no longer valid.

The eligibility criteria for a Dependant Pass are as follows:

  • For the spouse: he/she must be legally married to the Employment Pass or S-Pass holder
  • For children: he/she must be under the age of 21

The Dependant Pass needs to be applied on behalf on the Employment or S-Pass holder by their employer or by an authorised third party agency. The Pass can be renewed as early as 6 months before it expires; this should be done by the employer or third party agency.

Should the spouse or children find work in Singapore while holding on to a Dependant’s Pass, the following guidelines apply:

  • For Dependants of Employment Pass holders – they are to apply for a Letter of Consent.
  • For Dependants of S-Pass holders – they are to apply for a Work Permit, S-Pass, or Employment Pass. It is recommended to check with the employer or third party agency to see which is most suitable.

Get in touch with First Immigrations today if you are an Employment or S-Pass holder and would like to apply for a Dependant Pass for your spouse or children.

Get A No Obligations Consultation !

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Contact (required)


    Your Message

    Enquire Now
    close slider

      Full Name*



      Work Pass in Singapore :

      Work PermitLTVP/Dependent PassS PassEmployment PassPersonalised Employment PassDependent Pass