About us

PR approvals in Singapore is at all time low today, especially since the yearly PR quota has been significantly reduced from 80,000 to 30,000 in 2009/10. Note that there are around 100,000 foreigners who applied for PR every year, meaning less than one-third of the applicants get to be Singapore PR. With high rejection rate of around 70%, it is indeed demoralizing and daunting. And if you were to submit the application yourself, the chances of you falling into the rejection group is very high. So let First Immigrations help you enhance your application so you can be within the 30% approval group.

At First Immigrations Pte Ltd, we have 8 years of vast experience in assisting our clients in their application for PR in Singapore. We have handled more than 10,000 clients and counting on. Our system is designed to strengthen all the profile factors that ICA looks at and to demonstrate your suitability as a future potential citizen. This is the key to getting your PR approved.

We boast a team of highly experienced consultants who represent clients from across the globe wishing to apply for Singapore PR. Our global clientele base ranges from expatriates, foreigners and overseas workers who are looking to build their lives anew in Singapore, and this is where our comprehensive skills, experience and capabilities will be of the greatest benefit to you.

At First Immigrations Pte Ltd, we provide a fee-based services in advising, assisting and representing our global clients through the complex and tedious PR application process. Many of our clients are aware that one simple error or oversight may lead to the ICA rejecting an application. However, when you have the right advice, assistance and professional help, the PR application process can be a relatively pain free exercise. The solutions that First Immigrations Pte Ltd provides cover every steps of the application which include documentation, representation and submission of the application forms. At First Immigrations Pte Ltd, our consultants can also assist you with re-applications and appeals.

All decisions for granting the Singapore PR remain with the ICA subject to submitting a valid application forms and meeting the relevant criteria. First Immigration is not affiliated with the ICA and act independently in the interests of all our clients. However, you can reply on our services to enhance the overall chances of obtaining a Singapore PR. Our passion for what we do is proven by our success.

Get A No Obligations Consultation !

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Contact (required)

    Work Pass in Singapore :

    S PassEmployment PassPersonalised Employment PassDependent Pass

    Relationship to Singapore Citizen/PR :

    No RelationshipSpouseParent


    Your Message

    Our Mission

    At First Immigrations, our sole purpose is to help you and your family achieve Singapore PR with ease. Along with the excitement of change, moving permanently to a new country can also be a daunting process, filled with some challenges. Our company seeks to minimize these challenges, especially the confusion and frustration that is associated with the PR application process. We will provide you with all the information you need and guide you through each and every step of the process so your PR application is a successful one.

    Over the years, First Immigrations has assisted thousands of clients with their PR applications and help them make Singapore their home. As a PR, you will get to enjoy great benefits such as housing, medical and educational plans, and not to forget more job opportunities!

    Enquire Now
    close slider

      Full Name*



      Work Pass in Singapore :

      Work PermitLTVP/Dependent PassS PassEmployment PassPersonalised Employment PassDependent Pass